The 2023 Workshop for Instruction in Library Use (WILU) marks the 50th conference devoted to teaching and learning in libraries.
Presenters and attendees from Canada and beyond meet to discuss information literacy as it continuously evolves in various library settings.
The Program Committee invites proposals for the 50th edition of WILU hosted at McGill University located in Montreal, Québec, Canada from May 16 to 19, 2023.
Each proposal must contain:
- Name and e-mail address of primary contact
- Names and affiliations of other presenters
- Title and abstract (for the program should your proposal be accepted, up to 100 words)
- Presentation – up to 350 words
- Workshop – up to 500 words (include learning outcomes and active learning strategies)
- Panel discussion – up to 350 words
Proposals will be accepted until Monday, December 5, 2022 at midnight. Please note that presentations can be in English or in French.
To find out more check out the link here!
If you have questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.