It’s time to get loud with your advocacy for Manitoba libraries!
The writ has dropped and the Manitoba Library Association has launched it’s Election Toolkit 2023 to help engage candidates and the public on the topic of support for public libraries.
It’s more important than ever to ensure our elected government officials truly understand the value and importance of Manitoba Libraries!
This toolkit provides the following pieces needed to communicate with candidates:
- MLA’s top priorities for the 2023 provincial election;
- an email/letter template for contacting candidates;
- suggested questions to pose to candidates;
- social media posts to share with your social networks;
- a list of helpful resources related to the value of public libraries.